VP Bank is working to turn the advisory process of its global relationship managers (RM) / customer advisors into a strategic asset. For this reason, it initiated the development of a new RM Cockpit as a central user-journey-oriented tool for the RMs. The tool is designed to support the RMs in their daily work, namely the advisory process, over the complete life cycle of the customer relationship. The focus is on a 360° view of the customer, including pending items, task management, contact journal, data maintenance and CRM reports.
- The goal: A new RM Cockpit that serves as a powerful tool for customer advisors and supports the hybrid advisory process.
- The process: In close cooperation with VP Bank’s business team, the Adnovum team developed the technical design of the RM Cockpit and then implemented the portal based on agile principles and a DevOps approach. For the collaboration with VP Bank and other involved parties, Adnovum built a virtual workplace. Sharing a common platform allowed for a seamless and direct collaboration between business, IT, operations and management, ensuring the transparency of the project’s progress for everyone at all times.
- The result: The modern, intuitive user interface of the RM Cockpit allows the advisors in the different affiliates of VP Bank to gain a holistic view of their customers. In addition, they can manage pending items, prepare conversations, enter contacts, etc. in the Cockpit. The minimal response time for interactions ensures the best possible user experience, and the sophisticated architecture allows for the smooth processing of large amounts of data (especially financial transactions). Integration with the core systems also ensures data consistency.
- Angular frontend and Java backend
- Kafka for real-time communikation with JSON for integration of core systems (Avaloq)
- SSO Integration based on OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect
- Oracle RDBMS
- Microservices based on Spring Boot
- Operation of the microservices as Docker container in an OpenShift (Kubernetes) cluster
- Sketch & Invision for UX design and further development
- Elastic Search for search functions
- OpenShift (Kubernetes) for providing, scaling and managing containers